Thank you to Matt at https://jesusluvsall.wordpress.com/ for nominating YouCanTrustHim for the Barnabas Award. Matt’s blog has something for just about everyone: lessons in ESL, his experiences living with celiac disease (including some good food articles), fictional short stories, and more.
So, here we go…
You have been chosen for this recognition because of the encouragement and inspiration you bring to your readers.
The way this works: Thank the person who nominated you, and share their blog. Think of five bloggers that encourage and inspire you and nominate them. List five things about yourself. Lastly, ask your nominees five questions.
Five things about me (Kim)
- Since yesterday (July 31) I have been married to my husband Manfred for thirty years. We have four grown children.
- I appreciate good writing. I enjoy seeing words put together in unexpected ways.
- I was born again unto life eternal at the age of twenty eight in San Diego, CA.
- I get a thrill from hearty congregational singing of the old hymns of the faith.
- Because I like butter, I can bake pretty good bread.
Matt’s Five Questions for Me
1- What is a scripture verse that has blessed you recently?
2- What is your favorite worship song?
At the moment – “Our Great Savior”
3- What is your favorite meal after church?
Spaghetti because it is fast. Roast beef when I can get it.
4- What country or countries would you like to visit and why?
Germany and Russia. Manfred is from Germany as are most of my ancestors. Manfred’s ancestors are from Russia and Poland. I would like, on a Sunday morning, to sing with the Russians.
5- What is your favorite snack?
dark chocolate or popcorn or both
My Nominees if they choose to participate [Please do not feel obligated.]
My 5 questions for my nominees (if they choose to participate)
- What attribute of God gives you the most joy?
- Name one small and quiet way has He blessed you with His peace and comfort.
- If you could stand anywhere on the earth and sing all by yourself, where would it be?
- If you could relieve one person’s suffering today, where and to whom would you minister?
- What is the name of the last flower you smelled?
And that’s it! Looking forward to reading your responses.